- Monthly evaluation of clients’ social content channels, investments and strategy
- Ad-hoc reporting and content marketing audits for both existing and potential clients
- Technical support for existing and potential users of our online tools and services
- Organise and execute content strategy workshops with customers
- Ongoing product development with the Zenbu team to help keep our tools and services(best in class.
- Assisting the sales team in prospecting and supporting lead generation efforts
- Contribute to marketing strategy and development of own campaigns and content
- Set up and manage online campaigns
- Studying communication, advertising, statistics or another relevant BA or MA.
- Fluent and flawless in English.
- Numbers are your friend.
- To you, Excel and PowerPoint are what water is to a fish.
- An eye for graphics.
- Systematic and efficient.
- Previous documented experience with SoMe analytics preferred.
- Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus.
- A look into brands current social media reality.
- Possibility of employment upon completion of your relevant education.
- Flexible hours.
- Training in social media analytics.
- Being part of a startup in growth.
To apply for the position, please send your application